Saturday, August 13, 2016

Bereft of a love in which never quite begun.
Overthought, due to intoxication, perhaps sleep deprivation. A pleasant elixir.
Admittedly, to believe in such perfection was a glamorous fallacy. So alike, yet polar opposites. A focal point of admiration. Supplying faith, a distraction from the heartache. Perhaps a solution.

Constructed courage to clarify my allurement. Feeling relief, abnormally. Avoiding betrayal by accepting the jealousy. "Absence makes the heart grow fonder"
Poisonous hope and sunken expectations.

Angelic words blind, confidence lures, candor tempts,
Daft was I.
Unaware of the mask,
So prominent yet perfectly camouflaged to his rotten flesh.
Manipulation.
I smile and act the fool he must think I am.
Pining for my heart to reciprocate the resentment.

No comments:

Post a Comment