Thursday, July 9, 2015

Love and Happiness

My first point, happiness. I define happiness as ephemeral content with current thoughts and emotions. This being said, my mind is constantly bombarded with negative thoughts. I will never be happy but that's okay. I have to learn to deal with it or I would go completely insane.

Now, Love. I have such a fluctuating opinion on love. It changes just about every second. The more I think about it, the more confused I make myself. Sometimes, I'm not sure if I ever want love. I don't know if I can take the pain that it brings. But other times, I want there to be a person that loves me and would do anything for me, and me for them. If love turned out to be how romantic it looks in the movies maybe then it would be worth the bad times. I just don't think that's how it works. I want someone who can make me feel good about myself all the time, I just don't think they exist. So for now, I'll just be alone. I don't date.

No comments:

Post a Comment